SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19
PLEASE READ BELOW PRIOR TO SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Governor Cooper has implemented a three-phased approach to slowly lift restrictions while combatting COVID-19, protecting everyone in the community as we recover the economy. North Carolina has issued Phase 2 to reopen. This will allow certain businesses such as ours to open but we must be in compliance with the requirements below.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, DO NOT RISK THE HEALTH OF OTHERS! PLEASE STAY HOME, CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT AND CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN.
*IF YOU ARE AWAITING FOR YOUR COVID-19 TEST RESULTS, IT IS BEST THAT YOU POSTPONE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT UNTIL YOU TEST NEGATIVE.
THIS IS NOW OUR NEW NORMAL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. HERE ARE OUR NEW GUIDELINES TO CONDUCT OUR BUSINESS AND HELP DECREASE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. WE ASK THAT YOU COMPLY WITH THESE SAFETY PROTOCOLS TO PROVIDE A SAFETY ENVIRONMENT FOR YOU AND FOR OUR SALON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING. YOUR PATIENCE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
1. Appointments will be scheduled accordingly to give me ample time to clean and disinfect between services. No back to back procedures will be allowed during this time.
2. Please bring only what you need to your appointment (ex. wallet, mask, bottled water) No children or guest are allowed to be in the Salon other than the person that's being serviced.
3. We currently not allowing anyone in the waiting area . Upon arrival, kindly text or call 910-530-2109 to inform me that you are here. Please wait in your car until you receive a response to meet me at the front door so I can escort you from there, provide you a mask if you don't have one and properly sanitize your hands before entering the facility. Allow me to open the doors for you.
4. Social Distancing, staying at least 6 ft from other patrons is a must. But due to the nature of our services, social distancing may be difficult to achieve and that's why a mask is required to be worn throughout the duration of your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
5. If you need to leave the procedure room during the course of your appointment, you will be asked to sanitize your hands again prior to re-entering.