RESTRICTIONS FOR COVID-19
Governor Cooper has implemented a three-phased approach to slowly lift restrictions while combatting COVID-19, protecting everyone in the community as we recover the economy. North Carolina will begin Phase 2 as of Friday, May 22, 2020 at 5pm. This will allow certain businesses such as ours to open but we must be in compliance with the requirements below. If you do not comply, for the safety of our salon, we may refuse to service you.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, DO NOT RISK THE HEALTH OF OTHERS! PLEASE STAY HOME, CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT AND CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN.
If you are awaiting for your Covid-19 test results, it is best that you postpone scheduling an appointment until you are cleared. Here are the guidelines to conduct our business as we help decrease the spread of Covid-19.
1. Appointments will be scheduled to give us ample time to clean and disinfect between services. No back to back procedures will be allowed during this time.
2. Please bring only what you need to your appointment. No guest are allowed in the Salon other than the person that's being serviced.
3. Our waiting area is no longer available. Upon arrival, kindly text or call to inform us that you are here. Please wait in your car until you receive our response to meet us the front door so we can escort you from there, provide you a mask if needed and properly sanitize your hands before entering the facility. Allow us to open the doors for you.
4. Social Distancing staying at least 6 ft from other patrons. But due to the nature of our services, social distancing may be difficult to achieve and that's why we require that you wear a mask at all times from entering, while receiving your service up to leaving our facility. (If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you)
5. If you need to use the restroom during the course of your appointment, you will be asked to sanitize your hands again prior to entering the procedure room whether you have already washed your hands with soap and water.
Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and patience is greatly appreciated. Your safety is our number one priority as we service your beauty needs during these times.