1. Appointments will be scheduled accordingly to give me ample time to clean and disinfect between services.
2. Please bring only what you need to your appointment (ex. wallet, mask, bottled water) Only the person(s) that's being serviced are allowed to be in the procedure room.
3. Upon arrival, kindly text or call 910-530-2109 to inform me that you are here. Please wait in your car until you receive a response to meet me at the front door so I can escort you from there, provide you a mask if you don't have one and properly sanitize your hands before entering the facility.
4. Social Distancing, staying at least 6 ft from other patrons is a must. But due to the nature of our services, social distancing may be difficult to achieve and that's why a mask is required to be worn throughout the duration of your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
5. If you need to leave the procedure room during the course of your appointment, please sanitize your hands when you return. One is readily available for usage in the suite.