SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19
PLEASE READ BELOW PRIOR TO SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 5 DAYS, DO NOT RISK THE HEALTH OF OTHERS! PLEASE STAY HOME, CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT AND CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN.
*IF YOU ARE AWAITING FOR YOUR COVID-19 TEST RESULTS, IT IS BEST THAT YOU POSTPONE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT UNTIL YOU TEST NEGATIVE. IF YOU JUST RECENTLY RECEIVED ANY VACCINATIONS OR BOOSTERS SHOTS, IT'S BEST TO POSTPONE YOUR PROCEDURE UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER.
THIS IS NOW OUR NEW NORMAL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. HERE ARE OUR NEW GUIDELINES TO CONDUCT OUR BUSINESS AND HELP DECREASE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. WE ASK THAT YOU COMPLY WITH THESE SAFETY PROTOCOLS TO PROVIDE A SAFETY ENVIRONMENT FOR YOU AND FOR OUR SALON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING. YOUR PATIENCE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
1. Appointments will be scheduled accordingly to give me ample time to clean and disinfect between services.
2. Please bring only what you need to your appointment (ex. wallet, mask, bottled water) Only the person(s) that's being serviced are allowed to be in the procedure room.
3. Upon arrival, kindly text or call 910-530-2109 to inform me that you are here. Please wait in your car until you receive a response to meet me at the front door so I can escort you from there, provide you a mask if you don't have one and properly sanitize your hands before entering the facility.
4. Social Distancing, staying at least 6 ft from other patrons is a must. But due to the nature of our services, social distancing may be difficult to achieve and that's why a mask is required to be worn throughout the duration of your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
5. If you need to leave the procedure room during the course of your appointment, please sanitize your hands when you return. One is readily available for usage in the suite.